Allergies as a Cause of Disease
Dr. Beemer performs a non-invasive, drug-free, natural solution to alleviate allergies of all types. This method can be used safely on anyone, from infants to great grandmothers. The technique is called NAET, Nambudripad’s Allergy Elimination Technique.
Allergies: as a cause of illness
An individual can be allergic to anything: foods, drinks, pharmaceutical drugs, herbs, vitamins, water, clothing, chemicals, latex, plastics, pollen, grasses, etc. Allergy symptoms can range from mild to life-threatening illnesses.
Medical scientists are still researching to find the exact cause and nature of allergies. From a Western medical point of view, an allergy is an overreaction of the immune system. In NAET, allergies are viewed from a holistic perspective based on Oriental Medical principles and defined in terms of the effect an allergic substance has on the body’s nervous system.
An allergy is a condition of unusual sensitivity of a person to one or more substances which may be harmless to the majority of other individuals. In the allergic person, the allergic substance (known as an allergen) is viewed by the brain as a threat to the body’s well being. When contact is made with an allergen, it causes blockages in energy pathways called meridians, disrupting the normal flow of energy through the body’s electrical circuits.
This energy blockage causes interference in communication between the brain and body via the nervous system which begins a chain of events that can trigger an allergic response. Undiagnosed allergies are often the cause of common or chronic illnesses which when left untreated can become serious or critical.
WHAT IS IT THAT BOTHERS YOU?
NAET - HOW IT WORKS
- NAET uses a blend of acupuncture, chiropractic, nutrition and kinesiology to alleviate the symptoms arising from allergens.
- One allergen is treated at a time. Essential nutrients are treated during the first few visits. In most cases, it only takes one session to alleviate an allergy. Highly sensitive individuals may require more.
NAET is a 3 step treatment:
- Stimulate spinal points from the neck to the sacrum while the patient is holding the allergen vial.
- Stimulate specific acupuncture points to stabilize the treatment.
- Avoid the allergen for 25 hours following the treatment.